Mar 19, 2014

Good Morning, Skyline : Nissan Skyline Owners Club Meet

What's up, guys. A few weeks ago, I got a chance to go to a meet and greet and car boot sale with the Malaysian Skyline Owners Club. Since it was a morning meet, I had to get up early and even skipped breakfast to get there.


It was an unofficial meet so everything was informal. Most of the members came there for breakfast and bonded. But I was amazed to see Skylines from every era to be in one small space. We got the R32s, R33s, R34s, one R35 and even the classics.


For the next meet, it is going to be a charity drive and car boot sale up in Janda Baik, Pahang on the 12th April. I will be doing coverage for that event. For more photos, tune in at our Mat Canyon Facebook Page. That's all from me. Until next time. Peace!








Mat Canyon | Good Morning, Skyline | Nissan Skyline Owners Club Meet from Mat Canyon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment