Mar 14, 2013

Saturday Night Drift Assault 63.0

What's up guys. We're back with our usual sideways mayhem at SCKL. Last week's action at the ProAm competition was crazy. Causing the drifters this week to still be pumped by the competition.
 
 As we still use the track layout from last week, things were still crazy and we even saw attempts to reverse-entry. Think its all the same, but I was wow-ed when I saw a totally different drift missile. I bet you like to see Sylvia with her top off. (That sounded different in my head). That's right, a topless S15.




This week we welcome KLS. Kuala Lumpur Swifters which is a car club consisting from Suzuki Swifts from the Klang valley. That's all from me. Until next time. Peace!








Djan Ley next to his Toyta 86 / Scion FR-S
For full album, check out Mat Canyon's Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment