Jan 9, 2013

Top Speed Crew New Year's BBQ

What's up guys, I hope ya'll had a great New Year. I got my resolution on my mind. On New Years Eve, I was invited by Top Speed Crew (TSC) for a midnight BBQ on the top of Genting Highlands. Briefly we were cooking chicken and camping in the car park. Aside from the massive traffic jam up the mountain, we were treated with a huge fireworks display conducted by First World.




The next day, we woke up around 7am in our cars. Sleepy and tired, we all had a quick photoshoot of the rides in the carpark. Since we never booked a hotel, we all slept inside our cars. With 2013 arriving and the end of the world not happening....yet, we got a lot in store from TSC. Until next time, peace! Happy New Year.








For full album, check out Mat Canyon's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment