Jan 1, 2012

SIC New Years Attack


What's up guys. I would just like to say a Happy New Year. I know I had a good one. I might not have a party on New Years eve, but I had one 15 hours before. I was invited to join a Sepang track day session by Ariel EF9 and Oreedo when I was hanging out at Juara Seafood next to the Wise Speed Autoworks in Subang. I arrived at 9.30am and met up with Syawal, Shalie TR, Azim, at the track. It turns out Ariel was renting out his Toyota Starlet that I tested out the night before at Wise Speed.




At the same time, Botak Traffic and Azham were making their own lap times with a track tuned rally Impreza GC8. After a few runs, the Starlet faced minor problems and had to retire. Turns out there was something wrong with the connecting rods of the engine. The Impreza on the other hand had problems with traction. On that day, a lot of Subarus came out. The other cars that ran that day were and Integra DC5, A R34 Skyline GTR, A Renault Megane RS and Megane R26R and a Toyota Altezza.







At 12 noon, we rapped up our runs and finished our track day. I left with a definite sunburn. We chilled at a restaurant in Sepang and had lunch. I for sure had a good time and will be back. I know you guys want to know what happens that evening. Stay tuned to find out.
(To be continued)

More photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment