Dec 27, 2011

The KKK: Kuala Klawang Kei-Cars



What's up guys, it's been nearly a month since the last post. The reason is December has been a quiet month. My ride has been collecting dust since it hasn't ran for a while. On a quiet Monday afternoon, my buddy Kudut gave me a call telling me that Amir Kancil  was in town and wanting to run the Klawang pass. I agreed to tag along.

After picking up Kudut, we met Amir at the Tekali dam at 5.30pm. Half hour later, Zoul Kancil, Taka and their buddies arrived. After that, we went off.

That evening, there was a lot of traffic since it was a Christmas weekend. We did quite a casual run. About 8 minutes plus to the Selangor border. Once there, I tried out the Negeri Sembilan side, alone. It was my first time and it turns out to be a great stretch of touge. The road leads to the town of Kuala Klawang in 25km.

After I got back, we straight away went downhill on the Selangor side. But I didn't tell the others that my brakes were already fading. Smooth move smart a$$. We finished that run led by Zoul, followed by Amir, me and Hannan MyVi.

We had dinner at the Ampang lookout and met Ayap Neo there since he wanted to return something to me. We all left at 9pm that night. All went well. Until next time

(Special thanks to Kudut for the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment