May 4, 2015

Stuttgart Classic | Fully Restored Porsche 993 | Random Snaps


Last weekend, I did my usual call for cars for a quickie shoot because if I got nothing to do, I need to snap. So I had a friend who offered me to shoot a Porsche 993. An old Porsche? That is uncharted territory for me. So he brought it out on a drizzly evening to shoot. This particular model was manufactured between 1993 to 1998 replacing the 964. This was also the last of the air-cooled Porsches. Designed by Toni Hatter, this car has slightly wider flares and a smoother bumper design compared to its predecessor. This particular one was bought over from the previous owner that did extensive restoration in the cost of tens of thousands until it was in the condition its in today. Thanks to the owner for bringing it out. Enjoy the images.

























  

No comments:

Post a Comment